Saturday, November 29, 2008

"After...

...all the Jacks are in their boxes, and the clowns have all gone to bed, you can hear happiness staggering on down the street, foot prints dressed in red."

Well, Glenna's going back to Alabama to stay with my sister Joyce early in the morning. We never did get to party together. We had planned to go out tonight, (Sat) but both of us thought we'd go out "just for a little bit" Friday night and imbibed so much that neither of us wanted to try it again tonight. Damned alcohol. Someday I'll realize that even just a little, screws my life up every time. ...So the few hours that we spent together Thanksgiving day will have to do until I see her again. I hope I get that chance, she's walking around with an enlarged blood vessel in her brain, she told me she wished she never knew about. I understand how she feels, I hate waiting too.

I feel the holiday blues intruding into my world, my gray days, as I call them. .......'That's enough Stephanie.'
..........I'll write later

Stephanie

No comments: