Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gibberish

I really should write something here. After all, what is a blog without written words? The words in my head just won't blend in harmony. They're just a jumbled mess of quick thoughts. It's probably the meds.

My GID is keeping my brain occupied all the time. Since I can't work anymore, I have too much time to think about it. I need a hobby.

I want to see if it would help if I did my make-up, put on a bra and wig, and ......that's just it. Sit here? I don't see the point of it. Plus, I remember how I felt when I took it all off before '06 when I was a weekend girl. One of the reasons I went full time was to avoid that dual life. Now, me having to wear the wig will necessitate that. Girl on, boy off. If I could just work that out in my head I'd feel much better. Well, maybe. Now if I could get up the gumption to do it.

OK, so I've written something. Gibberish....

Stephanie

5 comments:

Melissa said...

Not gibberish at all, Stephanie. Being follicularly challenged myself, I can totally relate to what you are saying. The trouble with wearing a wig, is that at some point you have to take it off, and that totally transforms your appearance.

Maybe we should just shave off what little hair we have left, apply our makeup, and just present ourselves as beautiful bald alien women!

Hugs!
Melissa XX

Caroline said...

As much as I was obsessed with my long hair for most of my life it's thinning did put me into a panic where I thought I would prefer no hair at all rather than something inbetween.

There have been many fabulous bald women, if only we could look that way and throw on a wig to suit our moon when the fancy took us.

Now who is writting gibberish?

Caroline xxx

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Calie said...

I totally get it, Steph. That's why I do very little dressing and rarely put on the wig. I mean, what's the point? If I can't be f/t, why even mess with part time?

Calie xxx

Melissa said...

@ Calie

Why? Because half a loaf, is better than none.

Melissa XX