Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Is it possible...

...that a man is so dumb that you wouldn't go to bed with him? A day late, my satellite dish installer finally came out this afternoon. He was about 6' tall, really good looking, muscular, 22? yr. old, who had half the tools he needed to do the installation. He used my post driver, reciprocating saw, an extension cord, and needed a 1/4 inch driver for his drill to put in the screws. I didn't have a driver, but I showed him a trick with the chuck on his drill. (gee, that sounds naughty!) As I talked with him, it was very apparent that the only thing he knew how to do was install satellite dishes. The boy was brain dead! I thought, 'Well, a half hour with him might be fun, as long as he didn't talk! Then he'd have to get out of bed and wave goodbye!' Of course, it is possible I might have been disappointed with him there too! ...sigh
(I may have intimidated him just a wee bit, he sure didn't know what to think of me!)

Stephanie

No comments: