Thursday, October 8, 2009

Transitioning update

First, today was a much easier day around the old homestead. Patty Lou was in a better frame of mind, so was I, even the dog seemed better. If you are arguing with your loved one, a word of advise. Quiet and calm talking works magic. Enough said.

You already know how the world has been treating me lately, it hasn't been very friendly. You would think that I would be discouraged with the transition part of my life. After all, I'm off hormones, stuck in a middle ground, no money to pay for things to go forward, no job either. Let's see, is there anything else?!!! ...Anyhow, I'm really in a good place with where I'm at. I mean, here I am with all of this trouble hounding me and I'm still being myself. I thought that when all this hit me that I'd retreat back to the comfort of boydom. Well, come to find out, it is much more comfortable going through this as I am now as it would have been if I'd retreated. ...Am I even making any sense here? I hope you get what I'm trying to say. One more time. ...These same troubles would have been much more troubling for 'Steven' as they are for 'Stephanie'. ...By gawd I think she's got it!! lol

Troubles are what made Steven strong. Troubles are what is going to make Stephanie strong. I'm getting stronger every day.

Now, just as long as a meteor doesn't smash me flat....

Stephanie

3 comments:

Caroline said...

METEOR?

What meteor?!!!!

Lori D said...

wow, girlfriend, you're a brave and strong little toaster. I'm proud of you and love your ability to endure through this time.

Calie said...

Beautiful post, Stephanie. Made for a happy start to my Friday.

Calie xxx