Thursday, December 11, 2008

Deciding not to decide...

I really don't know why I give thought of weather I want or need SRS, it isn't like I ever plan anything anyway. All of my life I've just went with what the day brings. There was no plan in mind when I started my HRT. I thought, what the heck, I'll do some hormones and see what happens. Well, we all know how that works out. The boobs started growin', but the biggest change was in my head. There wasn't near as much chaotic, angry thinking going on in there. Way cool! So I kept taking them, still with no plan on where I was going. Then, when the boss at my welding job finds out, I'm fired. Two months later, after a near suicide, my daughter hires me in my cleaning job. Three weeks into that I see an opportunity to wear my makeup, so I do. The bra came next, and viola! Here I am two years later. I still don't have a plan, and I really don't think I need one. I've always thought that my life was already written in a big book somewhere, so I might as well just go along for the ride. Things seem to work out for me that way, and when they don't, well, it's going to be on to the next page in the book so I might as well sit back and see where I end up. Hey, you don't get any plans ruined that way! So I've decided, not to decide about SRS, I'll just go with what is written in the big book. No plan. But if any of you get a peek at my page in the book, ...naw, don't tell me.

Stephanie

No comments: