Saturday, April 18, 2009

Holding the transsexual hostage because, for her, it's the only game in town.

Along with all of my frustration about being stuck in place with my transition, the age thing pushing those buttons, now I can add to it a totally pissed off anger brewing at my daughter. You may remember back in Dec after finding out that my big increase in pay was only going to be a dollar an hour more, I was pissed because I had been promised it would be more. That was all she and my a** hole son-in-law could afford was what I was told. Since then, money seems to be no problem for them, having bought all kinds of toys to play with, including a new car. Now I find out they're buying a house too, which means since my tiny raise, they have added payments to their monthly bills which total more than what I make in a month. I was told, Sunday she is going to ask me to do more at my job so she can be somewhere else working. This will be the second time I will have been given more responsibility and receiving the same amount of pay. If I can hold my tongue tomorrow, I will still have a job.

Stephanie

1 comment:

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.