Thursday, January 15, 2009

Patty Lou...

After telling her that everything was good with her breast scan, the Dr., a surgeon from the Women's Health Center, wants her to come in next Thursday. He called her at her work and didn't give any explanation, but it certainly can't be good. She was crying when I talked to her a few minutes ago. Now I'm crying.........................
................................................this sucks

Stephanie
Update: ...it's been 10 hours since Patty Lou came home from work. I've been to work, been home for 2 hours, and the only thing that has gone through my head is hearing her say to me as she walked in the door this afternoon, "Don't worry, everything's going to be alright." ...I love that woman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You two will be in my prayers and positive hopes. Hang in there it may be just an added precaution. (((hugs)))