Thursday, March 12, 2009

One of the voices wants to know.

"Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Is there anyone at home?"

Did I turn off the 'on' switch, or turn on the 'off ' switch? Either or, neither nor? Did I lose my panties, expose too much, and scare you all away? Maybe I've used too many comas,,,,, and you've become crazed with coma comatosis,,,,, giant comas chasing you through the brambles,,,,, you screaming you just can't take it anymore. Don't be scared, comas don't bite. But watch out for these little things, >>>>>, they're sharp!
What is it? I haven't heard from you in a long time. Did you leave me here alone? Did ALL of you run off with Uncle Joe to Fire Lake? It's a little cold this time of year, but I would have went with.
.....sigh ...Sorry y'all. I'm just feeling a little needy today....
.....I'll just sit here in this dark corner and wait 'til you get back.

Stephanie

6 comments:

alan said...

I don't think it's any of those, Stephanie...I think the world is more than a bit upside down right now and no one knows quite what to make of it! I've been filling out online job apps, trying to find a part time job because my wife's schedule alternates weeks and didn't want to lose the time we have together, but have passed on some full time jobs I have to go back and look at now because too many hours is going to become better than not enough money very shortly.

I saw footage of a tent city going up the other day and I think that is what many fear right now, either for ourselves or for those we care about. That and the ongoing message of "it's going to get worse before it gets better" is enough to make even the most grounded of us introspective!

I'm sorry I hadn't stopped as often as I should have!

alan

Angel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Renee said...

I'm here...haven't missed an entry. Not sure why I haven't at least dropped off a "hey, nice post" type comment or something. But I'm here every day!

The Crossdresser's Girlfriend said...

In a former life, I had a blog elsewhere. Every post I recieved dozens of comments everyday. Blogger is different. I get loads of views but very few comments even when I comment. I'm not sure why or maybe those I choose to read and who read me are different. At first I tried to keep the same code I've always had towards blogs and comment every one I read but I must admit I don't so much anymore. I think I'll go back to original code. Love ya...

the CFG said...

I'm here too...nothing wrong with being needy either...join the club! Sending you a hug x

chrissieB said...

Still here n' still readin', petal!