Thursday, March 5, 2009

Unbiased opinion...or not.

I would like to have a girlfriend, a best girlfriend, one that would tell me what I need to work on in my presentation. I have Patty Lou, but I know that her opinion of me has 35yrs of marriage attached to it. I'm sure she tells me what I want to hear and not what I need to hear. When I'm talking with someone at work, I do get that, "I didn't know" line from them, but I don't want to put much into that because what else would they say when I'm standing in front of them, certainly not a list of faults. I want to know that list, correct the faults, improve myself, as we all do. But then I wonder. Do I really want to know? I've purposely kept from recording my voice to see how I sound. I think it's good, it doesn't seem to out me, but I don't know. Maybe I'm better off not knowing, the truth might hurt. Ya, I think I'll just put my head back in the sand and shake my tail feathers when I feel the need. Obliviously happy.

Stephanie

No comments: