Friday, August 21, 2009

In need of a break

I haven't gone to Jesters (bar) in over a month, so I'm gonna put on my glad rags and see if I can find me a night of decadent distraction.
Wish me luck.


Stephanie


Meanwhile, sing it girls!


Walkin' down this rocky road
wondering where my life is leadin'
Rollin' on, to the bitter end.
Finding out along the way
what it takes to keep love (on) living
you should know, how it feels my friend.

....chorus
Ohh, I want you to stay
Ohh, I want you today
I'm ready for love
Oh baby, I'm ready for love
Ready for love
Oh baby, I'm ready for love
Yeah
Ohhh, for your love


Now I'm on my feet again
Better things are bound to happen'
All my dues, surely must be paid.
Many miles and many tears
Times were hard but now they're changin'
You should know, that I'm not afraid.



....chorus



_________________Bad Company



No comments: