Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cancellations


Are you like me? Do you hate it when someone cancels an appointment, especially when they cancel at the last moment?

I had my appointment with Dr. H canceled today, about an hour before time for me to leave the house. I had my make up done, dressed, ready to go and then I got a call. I guess it could have been worse. No call and me drive for 40 minutes just to be told then. But still. I don't do that. If I have an appointment, or have to be somewhere, I'm always 10 minutes early. Always! In the three years I had my janitor job, I missed 2 days, one of which I showed up and my daughter sent me home 'cause I was too sick to work. The other, I called in with a terrible sinus infection. I just believe in being where I'm suppose to be when I'm suppose to be there. I don't want to disrupt anybodies plans or schedule. It's rude to do so.

I guess I shouldn't be complaining. After all, it is a free clinic, with volunteers doing the best they can. It's, ....well, I guess I just really wanted to see the dr., I need a therapy session, and now I don't know when I'll see her. The nurse said maybe next Wed. ...sigh Guess I'll just have one more week of frustration to vent about. Tonight? You'll have to do. Hmmm, at least the price is the same! Wait! They get $5 for paperwork. Y'all are better!


Stephanie

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love the accompanying blue bird pic! LOL!

Melissa XX