Some things I've recently learned.
1. Just because the rose bush is dead, that doesn't mean the thorns won't stick you.
2. Before bathing your dog in the bathtub, close the bathroom door.
3. When the label reads, "Wear gloves when using", wear gloves. Some cleaners will eat the skin off of your hands.
4. Skin pealing off of your hands should never be pulled.
5. Never fry bacon naked.(I already knew this from past experience. But I took a refresher course yesterday!)
6. After cutting a piece of metal, it is hot. (This I already knew from previous experience. Aren't refresher courses wonderful!)
7. Never say anything bad about your wife's child, even if it's your child too.
8. Always smell your milk before drinking.
9. If you go outside without your dentures in, someone is sure to drop by.
10. Never pick your nose after handling jalapeno peppers. (again, a refresher course)
11. .....and the list will keep on growing!